The holidays are a time when family and friends gather to celebrate. There are holiday parties, trips to the airport to pick up family and lots and lots of shopping. If you are caring for a loved one, the holidays can bring joy but also the added stress of juggling even more activities and responsibilities than usual. The holiday season is the perfect opportunity to sit down and have conversations about caregiving for aging parents or other loved ones—whether you have already started your caregiving journey or will be in the future.
This December, Lotsa Helping Hands hosted a Webinar especially focused on “caregiving conversation starters.” Participants learned great ideas for holiday caregiving as well as useful tips and features of Lotsa Helping Hands.
Watch the webinar today and learn:
- How to start a conversation with siblings and family members about caregiving for your aging parents
- What signs to look for that a loved one needs caregiving
- Tips and features to make your Lotsa Helping Hands Community web site more unique including utilizing the vital information section and customizing your calendar
- Sherri Snelling: CEO of the Caregiving Club
- Brooks Kenny: Chief Marketing Officer, Lotsa Helping Hands
Tip: When watching, click this icon to view full screen.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org